- Conduct project design review meetings with respective partner villages and provide feedback as required to update project designs and budgets prior to implementation.
- Coordinate and co-facilitate training activities including but not limited to financial literacy and behaviour and mindset change, water and health sanitation, village savings and loans associations, agriculture, livestock care and management and health outreaches, etc.
- Responsible to implement RTV’s project methodologies with the purpose of increasing household income and reducing extreme poverty as per project designs.
- Develop and submit a list of required goods and services for project implementation to the procurement and logistics officer.
- Responsible to verify goods/inputs prior to distribution.
- Conduct project follow-up and provide support and guidance to the community groups and individual households to ensure project compliance and continuation.
- Identify potential risks and issues and provide mitigation measures and recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct regular meetings with leadership and community members on performance, participation, and perceptions of Raising The Village projects.
Reporting and Administration
- Develop and manage work plans.
- Complete field reporting on a weekly basis and provide support with information sharing for donor reporting and proposal writing as might be required.
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings as well as cluster team meetings to highlight issues and success and outline the next steps.
- Complete weekly financial requests, submissions and accountabilities to the Senior Project Officer
- Take photographs and share for the data repository.
Facilitation and Training
- Providing feedback and recommendations to the Project Officer, Senior Project Officer, and the program team to improve Raising The Village’s way of work.
- Provide suggestions to management on potential activities that need to be redone, reviewed or introduced to ensure the sustainability of RTV projects, methodologies and improvement in the lives of community members.
Note: Other requirements as might be required by their direct supervisor and/or management.